Alumina Coated Evaporation Baskets
The alumina coated evaporation basket is an improved, high quality product with many benefits over the conventional tungsten evaporation sources. The basket can maintain molten metal evaporants as an induction propelled spinning ball inside the cavity.
Customers include university physics research laboratories, medical research laboratories, semiconductor manufacturers, optics companies and vacuum / vapor deposition processors.
The ACCI staff of engineers and technicians can offer specialized technical design in adaptations of our standard product line.
Customers have identified a number of benefits for our alumina coated evaporation baskets:
- Upward evaporation (ideal upward evaporation deposition profile)
- Easily mounted (fit easily into standard evaporators)
- High evaporation rate
- Many sizes to meet specific requirements
- Long life (retards erosion of molten metals)
- Can be used for difficult to handle materials (e.g., nickel and iron alloys).